Janu means Knee Joint, Vasti means to HOLD.
Knee pain is often associated with stiffness, swelling, burning sensation, clicking sounds and limitation of movements. Injuries, degeneration and inflammation are the most common causes of knee pain. Janu Vasti provides an immediate, magical and long standing relief from the acute or chronic pain and stiffness associated with knee pain.
Janu Vasti is a part of Panchakarma in Ayurveda treatment and provides numerous benefits. Here are a few:
· Lubricate joints
· Improves oxygen and blood circulation
· Treats sports injuries
· Prevents degenerative diseases
· Relieves pains, sprains, ligament tear, inflammation
· Relaxes and nourishes bones, muscles, ligaments and nerves
· Protect the cartilage of knee
· Reduces spasm and rigidity of muscles around knee and calf areas
· Improves mobility